- All Salt Room/Halotherapy Sessions are approx. 40 minutes long.
- If you are planning to do both the Salt room and the Infrared Sauna, please book the Salt room session first, then the sauna session 1 hour later.
- Please arrive for your session 5 minutes early to fill out any paperwork. It only needs to be done once per year.
- The salt room may be cool, wear something comfortable.
- You will remove your shoes and put on our surgical footies that we provide. No shoes, no phones, no food, and no drinks are allowed in the salt room during your session.
- Please be prompt for your session.
- Pharmaceutical-grade salt is released into the air in the room. You may taste some salt on your lips and/or feel it on your skin.
- Relax and enjoy the benefits of halotherapy as many have done before you.
- After 40 minutes, we will open the door, and you will leave feeling relaxed and refreshed from your halotherapy session.
- If you are late for your session, you may still use your session with a shortened time.
- You may experience minor coughing for a couple of days, especially if you are a smoker.
- Our property is completely smoke-free. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.
- Our zero gravity chairs can accommodate guests up to 300 lbs. Unfortunately, we do not have accommodations at this time for those exceeding the 300 lb. weight limit.
- Our entire facility is a “whisper, please” area during your visit. This is not to disturb the other guests while in their sessions. Thank you!
Please note: To get the full benefits of a relaxation and calmness during your session and for the courtesy of others, no phones are allowed into the salt room. Please leave off and in your purse.
There are 4 chairs in our salt room. You can save money by splitting the costs with a friend.
Please note: Halotherapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this product. As in all health situations, ask your doctor before your visit.
Red – Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
Strong Pink – Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
Pink – Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
Orange – Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. Activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
Yellow – Yellow, the brightest color used in chromatherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism.
Green – Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
Blue – Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
Indigo – Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
Violet – Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.
Color therapy has been practiced throughout the world for centuries, and remains one of the most popular Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies available.**
*What is Color Therapy? – Insight Journal, October 16th, 2006